Thursday 27 October 2022

Change of release plans for The Bodyguard’s Vessel!

Hi! Oh wow. So, My plan for The Bodyguard’s Vessel was to submit it to Amazon on the 10th of November for release on the 14th.

But now, to my immense surprise I have been accepted for a BookBub Featured Deal for Earl Hathbury’s Vessel on the 2nd November! 🥳


BookBub sends out newsletters to hundreds of thousands of subscribers and their ‘Featured Deal’ recommends a book that is on sale or temporarily free. They are fussy about what books they promote, so being accepted for one has near mythical status amongst writers! 😂


So with that happening on the 2nd, I wanted to have The Bodyguard’s Vessel available for pre-order, as it is the next in the series.


Now, I was going to price The Bodyguard’s Vessel at $0.99 from the 10th to the 14th, as a special thank you to my lovely newsletter subscribers. The thought being that I would tell them about the special release price and they would have a chance to get it before other people knew it was out.


But now it’s going to be $0.99 / £0.99 from the 2nd to the 16th November, so newsletter subscribers will still have time to get the deal when my newsletter goes out on the 14th.


It will be $3.99 / £3.99 from the 17th.


TL:DR The Bodyguard’s Vessel will be available for pre-order from the 2nd November. It will be released on the 14th & will be priced at 0.99 until the 16th 🤣


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneak peek of Duke Sothbridge's Vessel

 “Good afternoon, Mr. Richards,” I thankfully manage to say. “Good afternoon, Master Witherington. I trust you know what this is?” he says a...