Thursday 6 October 2022

Sneak peek of How to Romance an Incubus

How to Romance an Incubus is coming on the 14th of October! Here is a sneak peek!

There was something in the shadows of my room. My heart started racing and my palms started to sweat as adrenaline raced through me. It was a struggle to keep my eyes on my phone.

I lay there in my bed, scrolling, trying to act like nothing was amiss. I felt like I deserved an Oscar for my performance. I didn’t want my late-night visitor to know I had sensed them. I needed time, time to figure out how to defend myself.

Carefully I reached out with my magic and checked all my wards. They were intact. Shining strongly. How on earth had this thing gotten in? Nothing that meant me any harm should have been able to.

I tried to sense what the thing in the shadows was, what sort of threat was I dealing with? As I felt the thing’s essence, my eyebrows raised in surprise, an incubus? Then the nuances of my earlier thought sunk in, ‘nothing that meant me any harm could get in.’ Therefore, the demon had no ill intentions.

I grinned. My visitor didn’t want to harm me. He was merely a hungry incubus, and as a young single gay guy with a very healthy appetite, who was in the midst of a dry spell, I was so up for that.

Carefully, I put down my phone.

“Hi! You can come out now. I know you are there,” I said.

Memories of last time I had slept with an incubus flowed through me. Mazakie had been gorgeous, sultry, confident, and as sexy as hell. It had easily been the best sex of my life. The things he could do with his tongue had blown my mind.

My visitor didn’t emerge.

“Come on, I know you’re hungry and my magic tastes good. I’m happy to feed you.”

A pair of bright amber eyes appeared first, then my guest slowly emerged from the shadows. I sucked in a breath. He was beautiful. Young, slender, very long dark hair. Smooth pale skin, everywhere, as he was already naked. He was like my wettest dream come to life.

All incubi were incredibly gorgeous, but this one was absolutely stunning. So much so that just looking at him was short-circuiting my brain.

He stared back at me uncertainly. His entire body language was timid and anxious, like he was going to bolt any second. It was nothing like any incubus I had met before. It flared my arousal. Confidence was sexy, absolutely. But something about shy guys just did it for me.

“Hi,” I tried with a warm smile.

I wondered why he was here if he was so nervous of my magic. If he really thought I was going to try to banish him, there was a whole world of people out there to feed from that couldn’t harm him.

He stepped hesitantly closer. His demon energy whirled around him, chaotic and weak and very hungry. I frowned in concern.

“Are you new?” I asked.

Amber eyes stared at me mournfully. He looked so lost, so confused. Slowly he nodded and my heart melted in sympathy. Poor guy.

“Did you get the bastards who summoned you?” I needed to know if he was bound to a master and if the creep was controlling him.

Solemnly the incubus nodded. I grinned in delight. Feeling strangely proud of this stranger. And also selfishly delighted by his answer. He didn’t have a master, there was no potential danger. There was no reason not to have the incubus in my bed.

Slowly I pushed back my covers to reveal my naked body. My cock, already standing to attention as it always did at the faintest hint that sex might be possible.

The incubus’s beautiful eyes fixed straight on it and he licked his lips with the tip of his wet, pink tongue. But he didn’t step any closer.

“I’m not going to hurt you,” I whispered softly.

His eyes flicked back up to mine, full of fear and longing. I could tell he wanted to believe me but he was scared. Trapped in a strange realm, all alone, torn from his friends and family in Hell. Yet desperately hungry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneak peek of Duke Sothbridge's Vessel

 “Good afternoon, Mr. Richards,” I thankfully manage to say. “Good afternoon, Master Witherington. I trust you know what this is?” he says a...