Thursday 1 September 2022

A Shadow man book!


I am very tempted to right a shadow man book!

The basic plot would be, a YouTuber goes to film overnight in an abandoned haunted house that is famous for shadow man sightings.
The resident shadow man sees him and is, "Well, hello there!" and follows him home.
At first it's all peeking around doors and hiding under his bed, but then love will blossom!

I even have some title ideas!

Loved by the Shadow Man
Romanced by the Shadow Man
Claimed by the Shadow Man
Taken by the Shadow Man
My boyfriend the Shadow Man

At the moment, I'm very keen to start writing The Bodyguard's Vessel, Eban is demanding my attention! But after that, a shadow man book might be next!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneak peek of Duke Sothbridge's Vessel

 “Good afternoon, Mr. Richards,” I thankfully manage to say. “Good afternoon, Master Witherington. I trust you know what this is?” he says a...