Thursday 4 August 2022

How to Romance an Incubus

 This week I have been working on How to Romance an Incubus, which will be released in October.

Jinx, the incubus is rapidly stealing my heart and making me laugh. He is a combination of scary demon and ridiculous floffball and I'm loving it.

The cover is ready and I've gone with a different artist, so it's quite a different look from my other books. I like and I think it fits the book well. I'd love to hear your opinion though. Especially whilst there is still time to commission my usual artist!

Head over to my website HERE and scroll down to take a look. Or head over to Amazon where it is up for pre-order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneak peek of Duke Sothbridge's Vessel

 “Good afternoon, Mr. Richards,” I thankfully manage to say. “Good afternoon, Master Witherington. I trust you know what this is?” he says a...